2. Special category and sensitive data
EFFAB processes the following special category and sensitive personal data:
- Racial data (e.g. photos)
- Citizenship number (burgerservicenummer; BSN) -- only for employees and steering committee members.
3. Purpose and legal basis of personal data processing
EFFAB processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Processing payments
- Sending newsletters, advertising brochures, and other correspondence with relevant information from the sector.
- To phone or e-mail you if necessary to carry out our services.
- To inform you about changes in our modus operandi
- Give you the opportunity to subscribe to our services.
- EFFAB also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information that we need for our tax return.
4. Automated decision making
EFFAB does not make decisions on the basis of automated processing operations on matters that can have consequences for people. This statement concerns decisions taken by computer programs of systems, without involving persons, e.g. employees of EFFAB.
5. Retention period
EFFAB does not store your personal data longer than strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected.
6. Sharing data with third parties
If personal data is provided to third parties for other reasons, we will only do this with your explicit permission. In such cases, we will conclude a processing agreement with companies that process data in our assignment to ensure a high level of security and confidentiality of your data. EFFAB remains responsible for these processing operations.
7. Cookies or comparable techniques
EFFAB only uses technical and functional cookies and analytical cookies that do not infringe your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit our website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use of the website. They ensure that the website works properly and e.g. your preferences. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser in such way it does not store cookies anymore. In addition, you can also delete all information that was previously saved through the browser settings.
8. View, modify or erase personal data
You are entitled to view, correct or erase your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by EFFAB. Moreover, you are entitled to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal information we have available to you or another organization.
You can send a request to view, correct, delete or transfer your personal data or request to cancel your consent or object to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com. To ensure that the access request has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID along with the request. Please make the Machine Readable Zone (MRZ), passport number, and citizen number black to protect your privacy. We will respond as quickly as possible, but within four weeks.
EFFAB would also like to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisor, the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens; AP). This can be done through the following link: autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
9. Data protection
EFFAB takes appropriate measures to prevent misues, loss, unauthorized access, unqanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not secure or there are indications of abuse, please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org.